1. I love the fact that my darling brother-in-law has sheep. (Keep it to yourselves, but.... think Lamb Curry)
2. Coriander (cilantro, I believe, is what you call it across the Pond) is my favorite herb.
3. I had to throw out all my coriander plants last month because of greenfly.
4. I hate greenfly.
5. As I write this, I am watching the Atlantic crash onto the Butt of Lewis throwing waves dozens of feet into the air.
6. I love calm seas when I'm on the ferry.
7. I love rough seas when I'm sitting in the Family Room watching the waves.
8. The kids are in the garage playing Table Tennis right now.
9. I haven't stepped onto my Treadmill yet.
(But the flu I had is the reason. Honest)
10. I thought when my first child was born it would be impossible to love another child the same way I loved him.
(Then I had a second. And a third. And a fourth. And I realised it just doesn't work like I thought. Thankfully)